Thursday, December 7, 2017

Animated .gif

Rocket Surprise Ending

My first efforts in developing my own animated gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was my interpretation and my own little spin-off of the Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un beef. I used a Photoshop template my teacher gave me as a starting point to create my masterpiece. The GIF starts off with Donald Trump sending a rocket to Korea to destroy Kim Jong Un, and it ends with the Korean leader eating it.


Colony Basketball

My school themed gif I chose was basketball.
I decided on this school theme because I like basketball and I like to support my school teams. 

My animated gif message was to entertain students and staff members and maybe get more support for the school's basketball team.

I believe the intended audience, the students, will respond to my animation because it is a silly GIF and would likely be shown around campus and draw more attention toward the basketball games and get more of an audience at games. 

I sent the gif to the varsity basketball coach, Mr. DeFabiis, and the response I received was nothing.


What I would do differently with my next project would be add more detail, such as color or more figures to draw more attention to it, as well as make it longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment